Start a new topic

Email verification

I created 2 tickets. They dissapeared. I cant get email no matter how many i resend. Email is correct. I check Spam. Right now i changed my email maybe it will help.

nick : vanillaicecookie

1 person likes this idea

@vanillaicecookie - I see there was a 3rd ticket created. I have assigned it to a rep to take care of. Thank you for letting us know.

Same here, cant get email.

Yeah my email wont verify either. Its a Gmail but i dont think that would be the problem.

@sirpatricpo - I'd recommend creating a ticket for your issue.

Just did, Thank You.

It is a waste of time - it would appear that RAPTR are no longer supporting this console and reward program - There is a posting  that blackbeard said 4 months ago " This is because we are in the process of phasing out and discontinuing our console support. We apologize for any confusion during this process. Have a nice day."

So - why the heck didn't RAPTR take the time to announce this here to its customers - and save us all a lot of time and effort!

You mean here?

We also sent a wide-spread email to all our users that used console features that this was happening. I will agree that we should get rid of options in the settings though. However, that is not very easy without breaking too much. We're still looking into it. 

Login to post a comment